Planning for Long-term care isn't about you...
- It's about guarding your spouse
- It's about protecting your family
- It's about securing your estate
Nursing Home coverage will require some homework. What are the costs? How much do I need? How long might I need it? Will it cover everything?
There are two very important options for you.
- Long-term care coverage. This is full coverage for home care, assisted living and/or the nursing home.
- Short-term care coverage. This is a more "cost effective" way of covering the single most devastating part: the nursing home. In fact, it is typically 60% cheaper than traditional long-term care policies.
Either way, start with this video, then read the articles below and contact Senior Solutions for prices and details.